Monday, December 21, 2009

Wreaths were Hung on their Doors with Care

I invited two of M&B's neighbor friends over last week, as I needed some extra help tackling the enormous cookie pile remaining from Tuesday's cookie swap. While they were here, I pulled together some supplies I had been gathering for a simple project I saw on Ramblings of a Crazy Woman: http://jennwa.blogspot.com/2009/12/muffin-cup-christmas-wreath.html
(She was also the muse for our Halloween wreath, too.)

Pretty basic stuff, just paper plates, paint, holiday muffin cups and glue for the main part, then a hole punch, some ribbon and a shiny bell to give it a little something special. (M wanted a green ribbon and a red bell, while B wanted a green ribbon and a gold bell.)
With four kids to watch over, I didn't take any 'before' or 'during' photos, just the finished product, which they wanted to display on their bedroom doors. I told them that was a good spot, so if Santa comes to look in on them on Christmas Eve, they'll be able to hear him peeking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment